Peel Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HOW TO] IPOD DOESN'T DETECT THE C APPLE PEEL / CAN'T UPDATE FIRMWARE

Go down

[HOW TO] IPOD DOESN'T DETECT THE C APPLE PEEL / CAN'T UPDATE FIRMWARE Empty [HOW TO] IPOD DOESN'T DETECT THE C APPLE PEEL / CAN'T UPDATE FIRMWARE

Post  AwSimon Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Problem:

"My ipod doesn't detect the cpeel with 2.4.x installed"

"My cpeel won't power up anymore if you charge it I get an error "charging is not supported with this accessory. After I updated the cpeel t288, it messed up everything."

"I can't update my C Apple Peels Firmware"

Solution:

Try to reset the C Apple Peel by pressing the reset button for a few second. It is located in the reset hole below the power button of the T288.

Connect the T288 to a computer to charge it, make sure the battery is not dead.

Connect the usb cable to a computer USB port but don't connect the cable to the T288 yet. After pressing the update button on the screen, the screen will ask you to hold down the power button, now connect the T288 with the USB cable instead of holding down the power button. The firmware update should begin within a few seconds.

Try to charge the T288 without iPod Touch inserted. If the battery of the T288 is dead, the iPod will show "Charging is not supported with this accessory".
AwSimon
AwSimon
Admin

https://peeltricks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down